We are constantly looking for more photos, memorabilia articles, letters, old adverts, any video/cine footage re Willment Cars Racing and J W Automotive Engineering.
Any contributions are welcome.
Contact Avia Willment at email@example.com
Where are they now?
1. The 1956 Cooper T39 "Bobtail" chassis no. PH06 which Les Leston raced.
2. The 1956 Willment-Climax (which is now owned by Barry Cannell in Nottingham))
3. Ian Walker's Lotus 11 which he drove in 1957.
4. The Brabham BT11 (chassis no. F1-4-64) - where is it now?
5. The Brabham BT10 (chassis no. F2-4-64) - where is it now?
6. The Lotus 22 and the Alexis MK4 raced in Formula 2 in 1964
7. The Lola T55 which appeared in F2 races in 1964.
8. The Elva 7 - BMW and the Lotus 23 raced in sports events in 1964
9. The whereabouts and the specifications of the late Boley Pittard's Ford Anglia.
10. The Lotus 30 and the Lotus 35 which appeared in 1965
11. The Willment-BRM which appeared in 1966
12. Mike Crabtree's Ford Escorts (1969-1072)
13. Formula Ford Mirage